Very Important Volunteer (VIV) Card Rewarding Cockburn Volunteers
Cockburn volunteer organisations can reward their volunteers with a Very Important Volunteer Card. The card is a reward and recognition tool in acknowledgement of the valuable work volunteers do in the community.
The Card entitles the holder to discounts on products and services at businesses across the City of Cockburn.
VIV Card Eligibility Criteria:
- Community Organisation must be a Not For Profit Organisation who provide services to or have volunteers, who live within the City of Cockburn
- Community Organisation must be registered with the Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre
- The volunteer must reside or volunteer within the City of Cockburn
- The volunteer must actively involved in the organisation
If you meet these criteria - CLICK HERE to download the VIV Card Registration Form and start saving!
How Organisations can Participate:
- If you haven't already regsitered with the CVRC; complete the: Membership Application Form / VIV Card Registration Form
- Email your completed VIV Card Registration Form to our Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre Coordinator - email@example.com
Becoming a Participating Business:
The program is currently supported by over 90 Cockburn businesses and 1800 cards issues since July 2016 to Cockburn volunteers. The CVRC would like this number grow and a more diverse range of businesses take part.
As a participating business you will be:
- Making a significant contribution to strong, local, sustainable and mutually supportive community;
- Listed as a VIV business in printed, online and social media advertising;
- Listed on an information sheet for holders of the VIV card and on the City of Cockburn website as a VIV business.
If you would like your business to be part of the VIV Card program, please contact the Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre Coordinator.
T: 9411 3444 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org