We are committed to providing you with the best possible customer service. The purpose of this charter is to outline the standards you can expect when engaging with the City of Cockburn.
- Meeting your needs
- Respecting the diversity and individuality of people
- The professionalism of our staff
- Effective two way communication
- Open and accountable processes.
We commit to:
- Taking personal ownership for customer satisfaction
- Listening to you
- Ensuring that everyone receives the same quality of service
- Providing a helpful, polite and prompt service
- Treating you with respect and fairness
- Delivering on our commitments.
Our staff will:
- Identify themselves by name
- Aim to answer your telephone call within four rings
- Return your call by the end of the next working day if you leave a message
- Acknowledge the receipt of email requests within five working days
- Acknowledge written requests within seven working days (If we cannot action your request immediately, our acknowledgement will advise how and when your request will be actioned. Our response will be via phone, in person, email or in writing.)
- Provide you with a reference number for all requests
- Keep you informed of the progress of your request.
Your feedback, including suggestions, comments or complaints provide us with information and ideas that can be used when reviewing our policies, procedures and services.
Customer Service Coordinator
City of Cockburn
PO Box 1215, Bibra Lake DC
Email: [email protected]
08 9411 3444
Emergency after hours service (calls are taken by an external company on behalf of the City of Cockburn)
08 9411 3444
Report a problem
Report a problem located within the City of Cockburn online.
The City has a formal complaint handling procedure. You may direct correspondence through our Customer Service Team via email or phone 08 9411 3444. Complaints are investigated immediately, with a resolution or an interim response given within five working days, unless otherwise discussed with the complainant.