How do I submit a planning application?
To lodge a planning application, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Submit a planning application (if you have previously lodged for a Planning Application use your login email and password for eProperty)
Complete and upload all forms in the Application package for Planning approval (Please see forms in related documents section below)
Lodging a subdivision clearance application
To lodge a subdivision clearance application, you will need to complete the following steps.
- You can submit an application for subdivision clearance online via eProperty.
- The subdivision clearance application forms must be completed. See forms in the related documents below.
Lodging a Local Development Plan (LDP) application
- You can submit a Local Development Plan application online via eProperty.
What is the application timeframe?
Your application will be processed within the statutory timeframe being between 60 to 120 days (depending on advertising and the period of time for advertising as required), in accordance with Section 52 (2) of the Planning and Development (Local Planning Scheme) Regulations 2015.
How can I monitor progress of my current application?
To monitor the progress of your current application, click on the following link below.
Track my application
For more information pertaining to the planning approval process please view the policies below.
Should you require further information regarding your planning application, contact [email protected] or phone 08 9411 3444.
How do I submit a building permit application?
1. To submit a building permit application/an application to Building Services via the online lodgement system (eProperty), please go to the home page of the Online Services eProperty page
. If you're a first time user/new user, you don't need to be registered before you submit an application. You submit the application as a 'guest' and you will be prompted to create a new account during the submission of the application. Once you have created a new account, the log in details will be used in the future to log into Online Services eProperty so submit an application.
2. If you have previously registered to use eProperty, please use your user name/user email and password to submit via the online lodgement system.
All types of applications for Building Services can be submitted via the online lodgement system.
If you have any issues submitting a building permit application via the online lodgement system, please do not attempt to resubmit the application as this may result in duplicate applications
. Please contact Council's Building Services by email or phone before progressing further with your submission.
To monitor the progress of your current building application, select the following link.
Property and Application Search
Should you require general building information please follow the link given below:
Building and Development
Should you require further information regarding your building application, contact [email protected] or phone 08 9411 3444.